Credit cards have made purchasing all sorts of items easier online and offline. When you have a credit card you can buy the latest electronic gadget, pay for you bills using your card and even book a hotel for the weekend from across the globe! And as we all know only people with good credit are approved for a regular credit card; this is so because credit card companies conduct business in terms of trust that is why they prefer members with excellent credit backgrounds. But have you heard about a guaranteed credit card approval? If you have a not so good credit standing then you may be interested as to what this kind of credit card has to offer.
What is a guaranteed approval card?
A guaranteed approval credit card is a type of card that is intended for people with bad credit. What this card does is that it offers the usual features of a credit card like ability to purchase items online or offline, ability to pay for bills and so on. What makes this kind of card special is that there are no credit checks done for applicants so you can get your credit card in just a few minutes. There are no turn downs so this means that no matter who you are and no matter what credit score you have you will be approved. And most of all, guaranteed credit card approval companies will report directly to credit card bureaus (Experian, Equifax and TransUnion) every time you pay your credit card bills which will help you improve your credit score as you use your card.
How to get guaranteed approval credit card?
You can get guaranteed approval credit card by applying from credit card companies that offer it. There are so many credit card companies that offer guaranteed credit card approval and just like what was stated above, there is no need to wait for a very long time to get your card. There are no credit checks and bad credit reports; all you need is to accomplish an application form and you will be provided with your card in just a few hours’ time.
How to use a guaranteed approval credit card?
Once you have received a guaranteed credit card approval you can already use your card. You may use your credit card by
- Making in –store purchases. Simply present your card once you are ready to check your purchases out. The store clerk will never know that you are using a guaranteed approval credit card. You can use your card and max out your credit balance in one day if you wish for as long as you are able to make sufficient payments on your card.
- Make online purchases. There are different types of credit card guaranteed approval cards and just like regular cards you should look for online stores that accept your kind of card. Locate the item that you want to purchase from the store and simply check it out. Input your card number and all other financial and credit card information that the site needs. You will receive a confirmation that your purchase has been successful and the amount has been deducted from your card. The online shop will never know that you are paying using a guaranteed approval credit card.
- Dine in thousands of restaurants that accept your card all over the world. You can even order take out from an online site that accepts credit card payments from the kind of card you have. You will receive a confirmation slip (which serves as your receipt) through email.
- Book airline reservations and accommodations from thousands of hotels all over the world using your credit card. You may even get to accumulate points and miles as you use your credit card.
- You may use your credit card to validate accounts such as online payment system accounts, casino accounts and online bidding or auction accounts. Your card is your access to so many opportunities online that you can only imagine before.
Some important things to remember when using a guaranteed approval card:
The most important thing to remember is to pay your credit card statements online. If you fail to settle payments, your account will be subjected to harsh late payment fees and other credit card charges. You may not be allowed to use your card unless all the balance has been settled as well.
Since credit card companies that offer guaranteed approval credit cards report to credit bureaus, your score could suffer from your late payment or non-payment. A wise money management and credit card management strategy is important so that you won’t forget paying for your credit card. You can learn more about this kind of card by checking on the credit card company official site.